The Valentin Bespoke Sofa
- High-end finishing, handcrafted excellence, and distinctive Scandinavian design. Valentin blends the essential components of tufted sofas to create something fresh and intriguing. The back and armrests have an equal amount of volume to the modern refinement of its distinctive personality. Rich velvets and exposed wooden legs provide a classic design, while a flat weave fabric with metal legs can create a contemporary, opulent twist. The decision is yours.
The Valentin is a custom Sits sofa, crafted in Europe. It comes in a Standard or Lux filling, with a Fixed Cover. You can choose from a wide variety of fabrics. There are 5 different grades of fabrics ranging from 1-4, 4 having the least amount of synthetics and the most natural fibres e.g linen. Pick your desired dimensions whether that is an armchair, 2 seater, 3 seater or 4 seater. You may add a footstool if you would like the extra bit of comfort, and you can also all low back cushions. There is a fantastic selection of wood and metal legs, allowing you to finesse the ideal sofa for your interior.
Prices start at €1300 and vary depending on your chosen options. Should you wish to find out more information on this sofa you can call, email or visit us in Douglas, Cork. This sofa takes approximately 12 weeks from production to delivery.
Complementary Sofa Consultation
If you would like to arrange a free consultation you can do so by calling or emailing us. Prior to your appointment, it would be great if you had an idea of the following:
- Know your Goals - Knowing your goals is so important when designing a new space. It’s great to have an idea of how you vision the room to look like. It is critical in order to get the advice you need, especially if you are designing a dream home that your family will enjoy for a number of years.
- Measure your space - We will need your room measurements, the height, the width and depth of the areas you would like the advice on. This is a must have when looking for dining room furniture (tables & chairs), bedroom furniture and living room furniture (sofas & armchairs)
- Show Us Your Space - Take a few photos or scan your room so we can best advise you.
- Additional pieces to bring - If you have swatches of fabrics to match up, paint samples, wood samples this will add to the final look and feel of the room.
- Find some inspiration - Bring your own inspiration, the Pinterest boards etc. Let us create the look you imagined.
Having this information before your initial free consultation will ensure we understand how to best support your needs.