Here at Pod Furniture, we are committed to protecting your privacy and security of information. We will not sell, share, or give away any personal information that we receive regarding our customers.
Pod Furniture uses the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide a more personalised shopping experience.
When you order we need to know the following: – Name – Address – Phone Number – Email Address – Credit Card. All of the Supplied Details EXCEPT your credit card details are stored with Pod Furniture.
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The Secure Server Software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore all of the customer’s data we collect is protected against unauthorised access. We use Sagepay to ensure a secure transaction occurs.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies, please inform us & we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information, which we hold, will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
We Store the following personal data for invoicing and analytics:
- Retain inactive accounts – 12 months (For infrequent users to retain their account, users who have not logged in or placed an order after 12 months will have their data deleted)
- Retain pending orders – 7 days (For invoicing and analytics purposes, after 7 days the data is deleted)
- Retain failed orders – 3 days (For analytics and potential troubleshooting, after 3 days the data is deleted)
- Retain cancelled orders – 7 days (For analytics and troubleshooting purposes, after 7 days the data is deleted)
- Retain completed orders – 24 Months (For analytics & invoicing purposes, after 24 months the personal data attached to the order is deleted)
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please contact us at email@example.com
JELLY BEAN DISTRIBUTION LTD,