The Vidar Bespoke Sofa
- The Vidar is designed with an appearance that is up to date, inviting and yet at the same, it has a really timeless expression. The loose cushions and carefully selected materials presented in stylish linear shapes draws you in and encourages you to sit back, relax and put your feet up! And you don’t have to worry about creating a little mess either. You see, Vidar is equipped with a completely removable cover that not only looks chic but is very practical too! Choose a washable cover and you can wash it in your own machine
This custom sofa can be chosen in a variety of fabrics and sizes. There are 5 different grades of fabrics ranging from 1-5, 5 having the least amount of synthetics and the most natural fibres e.g linen. Choose from Loose Cover, or Loose Cover with Velcro elements. As this is a modular sofa, you can build the sofa yourself with the given modular elements. From 2 seater, to L shape, suit the sofa perfectly with your living space.
The designers of the Vidar sofa ensured comfort was first and foremost, as it is provided with a Lux comfort. The Vidar also comes with wood legs.
Should you wish to find out more information on this sofa you can call, email or visit us in Douglas, Cork. This sofa takes approximately 13 weeks from production to delivery.
Complementary Sits Sofa Consultation
If you would like to arrange a free consultation you can do so by calling or emailing us. Prior to your appointment, it would be great if you had an idea of the following guidelines:
- Know your Goals - Knowing your goals is so important when designing a new space. It’s great to have an idea of how you vision the room to look like. It is critical in order to get the advice you need, especially if you are designing a dream home that your family will enjoy for a number of years.
- Measure your space - We will need your room measurements, the height, the width and depth of the areas you would like the advice on. This is a must have when looking for dining room furniture (tables & chairs), bedroom furniture and living room furniture (sofas & armchairs)
- Show Us Your Space - Take a few photos or scan your room so we can best advise you.
- Additional pieces to bring - If you have swatches of fabrics to match up, paint samples, wood samples this will add to the final look and feel of the room.
- Find some inspiration - Bring your own inspiration, the Pinterest boards etc. Let us create the look you imagined.
Having this information before your initial free consultation session will ensure we understand how to best support your needs.