The Brandon Bespoke Sofa
- A fresh combination of comfort and simplicity supported by a modern touch, Brandon’s simple shape is a starting point – you can choose the basic model to serve as a comfortable and elegant piece of furniture. Or you can go a step further and design your own modular sofa, or opt for the specially designed module with a 35° corner, instead of a standard 90°, creating a gentle, eye catching curve.
The Brandon is fully customisable, available in a variety of Loose or Fixed cover fabrics. It comes in a Standard or Lux filling, and as it is a modular system, it can come in all shapes and sizes, from armchair to L or U shaped sofas. There are 5 different grades of fabrics ranging from 1-5, 5 having the least amount of synthetics and the most natural fibres e.g linen. Price varies depending on your chosen options.
Should you wish to find out more information on this sofa you can call, email or visit us in Douglas, Cork. This sofa takes approximately 12 weeks from production to delivery.
Complementary Sofa Consultation
If you would like to arrange a free consultation you can do so by calling or emailing us. Prior to your appointment, it would be great if you had an idea of the following:
- Know your Goals - Knowing your goals is so important when designing a new space. It’s great to have an idea of how you vision the room to look like. It is critical in order to get the advice you need, especially if you are designing a dream home that your family will enjoy for a number of years.
- Measure your space - We will need your room measurements, the height, the width and depth of the areas you would like the advice on. This is a must have when looking for dining room furniture (tables & chairs), bedroom furniture and living room furniture (sofas & armchairs)
- Show Us Your Space - Take a few photos or scan your room so we can best advise you.
- Additional pieces to bring - If you have swatches of fabrics to match up, paint samples, wood samples this will add to the final look and feel of the room.
- Find some inspiration - Bring your own inspiration, the Pinterest boards etc. Let us create the look you imagined.
Having this information before your initial free consultation will ensure we understand how to best support your needs.