Pixie Sofa Bed
- This simple, modern sofa bed is sure to fit in with living rooms of every size and style. This sofa provides a comfortable and spacious chilling space during the day for yourself and your friends. The Pixie sofa is quick and simple to convert into a bed when it gets dark so you can enjoy lots of sleeping space. Narrow armrest and round metal legs in a chrome finish gives an extra glam look to the piece.
The Pixie is a bespoke sofa bed crafted in Europe. It is available in a wide variety of fabrics. There are 5 different grades of fabrics ranging from 1-5, 5 having the least amount of synthetics and the most natural fibres e.g linen. The sofa bed comes in a Classic filling, with a Fixed Cover. You may choose from wood or metal legs, and you can also choose the dimensions from 2.5 seater, 3 seater, or add a chaise longue with storage to the formation.
Should you wish to find out more information on this sofa you can call, email or visit us in Douglas, Cork. This sofa takes approximately 12 weeks from production to delivery.
Complementary Sofa Consultation
If you would like to arrange a free consultation you can do so by calling or emailing us. Prior to your appointment, it would be great if you had an idea of the following:
- Know your Goals-Knowing your goals is so important when designing a new space. It’s great to have an idea of how you vision the room to look like. It is critical in order to get the advice you need, especially if you are designing a dream home that your family will enjoy for a number of years.
- Measure your space - We will need your room measurements, the height, the width and depth of the areas you would like the advice on. This is a must have when looking for dining room furniture (tables & chairs), bedroom furniture and living room furniture (sofas & armchairs)
- Show Us Your Space-Take a few photos or scan your room so we can best advise you.
- Additional pieces to bring-If you have swatches of fabrics to match up, paint samples, wood samples this will add to the final look and feel of the room.
- Find some inspiration - Bring your own inspiration, the Pinterest boards etc. Let us create the look you imagined.
Having this information before your initial free consultation will ensure we understand how to best support your needs.